Join Business in the Community (BITC) Scotland and special guest speaker, Lauren Chiren of Women of a Certain Stage, to find out how you can ensure your business is ready, willing and able to support women experiencing menopause.
- make the case for why businesses must provide effective support for women experiencing menopause as part of an inclusive approach to managing an ageing, gender equal workforce of the future
- break the stigma surrounding menopause in the workplace
- help to recognise the symptoms of menopause, which can have a significant impact on women's working lives
- focus on practical action, sharing evidence of what works
- offer support on how to create a culture in which menopause can be openly discussed and where strong support is offered.
- Lauren Chiren, Founder of Women of a Certain Stage
- Other speakers to be announced.
Who should attend this event
HR professionals, health and safety managers, chief executives and directors, and diversity and inclusion professionals.
Light refreshments will be served
Contact details and further information
Contact Tracey.Little@bitc.org.uk, PA to SMT and Events Coordinator at BITC.
The event is free to attend. Full joining instructions will be sent before the event.