Working Well positions employee engagement and wellbeing as strategic boardroom issues aligned with securing business objectives. Employee engagement combined with wellbeing enables sustained employee performance.
Characteristics of a company that is working well include:
• Employees feel trusted and that their work is valued and makes a difference.
• Employees believe their views are respected and considered.
• A proactive approach to employee physical, psychological and social wellbeing.
• Customers and business partners proactively want to work with the company and its employees.
• Employee and company aims and objectives are aligned in a way that generates win-win for both parties.